> http://clickertraining.tv/flvplayer.swf?file=/previews/FREE-10.flv   <<
>
>  GREAT VIDEO!  Thanks, Judy.  They do "touch the Goblin" which I had started 
> with Andi on our walks.  It really does encourage curiosity instead of fear 
> of "strange objects".  But AARRGGG, I can not find either of my clickers!  I 
> had one in the house and one in my fanny pack I ride with, and they are both 
> missing.  I suspect the dog for the one in the house missing, but I'm afraid 
> my fanny pack one just fell out somewhere.  Anyone know where I can order a 
> couple quick?<<<<




gosh Susan, I wish you had told me!  they had clickers in the jeffers
yard sale for 25 cents each!  i had a feeling I should get them!  next
time I go I will see if they are still there and get all they have.
They only had about 6 tho!
Janice
-- 
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to