>
> Where did you get that one?
>
>  Happy Southwestern Trails
>
>

I got it from susan at www.saddleuptack.com.  She has an icelandic
sidepull that has a little longer browband I think.  Anyway, thats
what this one is.  I bought a canyon brown browband for him but it was
a little snug so I took it off and put star conchos on each side of
the brow band, which looks sharp!  It is a little long I think on his
nose!  But I have to put some more holes to make it any shorter, but I
plan to do that this week.  Susan also has mohair reins!  Which I have
fallen in love with and they loook good with the sidepull.  I have
natural colored but she has red and royal blue etc.  Susan is a good
tack dealer!  Because she offers expert advice and I have never had
her steer me wrong!
Janice
-- 
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to