On 7/22/07, Wanda Lauscher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>
> That does look like a fox trot to me.  His back must be getting healthy...
>
I dont know about that Wanda!  I was noticing this weekend his hunters
bump is back.  And he has been on light duty for months now!  a
hunters bump is supposed to be a sign of torn or damaged
cartilege/ligaments in the pelvic floor from racking, especially.  He
has never been a racker or anything else fast for that matter.  I
think he just has such a bad conformation maybe....  anyway.  I dont
mind him being on light duty, I have many horses to ride, and he can
be my parade/posse search and rescue/flag bearer/4H show horse
forever, thats ok with me, and he isnt lame, but that bump just tells
me he has a weakness somewhere in the rear end.
Janice

-- 
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to