>>>> And I didn't really let her go, it wasn't really my choice, she died,
she was just the greatest horse to me, I didn't really want a different one,
but I can see that to a lot of people, this would not have been a good
match, I think she would have paid for it mostly.


When I wrote what I wrote, Kim, I was thinking about that horse, Raudi/Raud,
whatever they are calling him now.  I've watched him be for sale, what?
Four-five times maybe in the last two years?   He's never been anywhere long
since his early training fiasco.  And - I think there was some question as
to whether this "Raud" is actually the same horse as "Raudi".  I saw someone
recently quoted Heidi G (can't remember her last name) as being one of his
past owners (agents?).  She had Raudi at one time, back about March, I
think, so if we know that she also had this Raud, then that almost cinches
that he's one and the same....just renamed possibly to attract new people.


How can anyone expect a horse to settle when he's only in a home for a few
weeks to a few months? ESPECIALLY a horse with big issues...?


I wonder when in that time frame he supposedly went to Monty Roberts?  The
best I know, as of March-ish 2007, that hadn't happened, but I could be
wrong.   When a horse is being marketed under a new name, one has to ask
LOTS of questions why.  I even wonder if the Monty Robers connection is
true.  Maybe it is...?


I'd love to have him...but I won't BUY him, and foster the cycle that ruins
so many horses.


Karen Thomas, NC, "if you don't rescue, don't breed."




Reply via email to