>>>> Hi, I wanted to know if a size 2 barefoot Cheyenne treeless saddle is
too big for me? Judy you saw how big I am, what do you think? There is now
for sale on ebay that is fairly reasonable. Sylvia


I've never had a size 2, but I've had a size 1...and I felt a little
squeezed into it.  I'm 5'0, 140 pounds, and wear a size 30-waist riding
breeches...maybe that is some help?   I also have a size 17" Torsion which
is similar to the Barefoot Cheyenne's.  It's bigger than the size 1 Barefoot
was by a good notch, and it's probably a tad too big for me...but, I'm still
very comfy in it.  I suspect the size 2 Barefoot is not too different from
the 17" Torsion, but I'm not really sure.   Not an exact answer to your
question I'm afraid, but maybe it will give you a little perspective.


Karen Thomas, NC



No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.15.3/1082 - Release Date: 10/20/2007
2:59 PM




IceHorses Community for Photos and Videos:  http://kickapps.com/icehorses

"The greatest enemy of the truth very often is not the lie- deliberate, 
contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and 
unrealistic."

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer


[] Lee Ziegler  http://leeziegler.com
[] Liz Graves  http://lizgraves.com
[] Lee's Book  Easy Gaited Horses http://tinyurl.com/7vyjo
[] IceHorses Map  http://www.frappr.com/IceHorses
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IceHorses/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IceHorses/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to