In a message dated 10/21/2007 10:27:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time,  
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes


I love the Sensations, but the  Cheyenne's aren't so bad either. Is the
saddle you're using now a treed  saddle?  I think a too-tight treed saddle is
much more likely to roll  than a treeless.  With a treeless saddle, the type
of girth you use can  make a big difference - I like the neoprene type
girths, like the  Wintecs.

Karen
Karen Thomas
Wingate, 

 
I am using a Hilason treeless endurance and the neoprene Wintecs girth. I  
also have the Hillason no slip pad. The saddle doesn't slip on the pad the pad  
slips on the horse. These are cheap saddles and the leather is already showing 
 problems on the girth straps.  I grabbed this saddle when I go ready to  
ride him knowing he is round and mutton withers. I have a nice Crates endurance 
 
with a QH tree that is too long for him and the tree too tight. Even if he 
lost  weight it would still be too long in the back for him.  I love my saddle  
its only 22 lbs or so and leather is beautiful on a Crates. Actually its  too 
big in the seat for me its a western 16 and I would do better in a 15  western. 
I should sell it and get something good. Sylvia






************************************** See what's new at http://www.aol.com

Reply via email to