In a message dated 10/21/2007 10:27:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time, 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) .
 
 
Thanks Lorraine, I thought I would swim in a 2 but I was not sure. With a  
size 4 to 6 butt I was wondering. Even though the Hilason is not roomy but it  
does fit and it's a 14 western, I prefer 15 western. I also don't think I need 
a  horn because I grab mane anyway. He has enough and as long as its not 
English  and has something in front to stop me from sliding off the saddle I am 
happy.  Now If I sell my crates endurance I could get a nicer saddle. We went 
on  
trail the other day and he was a good boy mostly. We were out long enough he 
was  not wanting to move the last half block. I got off and walked in, good 
for the  legs anyway. Gave him cookies and he was happy. Funny thing he didn't 
care if  that mare in front of him went to the next county he was not moving. 
He was not  breathing hard or anything just done. No more Mom legs hurt, tired 
and no fun  anymore!  He was too funny when there was a pretty good uphill 
area he  wanted to go up it fast. Down hill I let him drop his nose to the 
ground 
and  look close and picked and walked good. Down in the river bottom there 
are bamboo  taller than buildings and they rustle and fly around. He did bolt 
here and there  a few times but I did get him stopped pretty fast. Spooooky for 
a newbie. I was  asked if I was riding a Shetland pony by one guy. hummm? Met 
half of the  neighborhood out there riding and there were glad to see us under 
saddle and  going. Sylvia




************************************** See what's new at http://www.aol.com

Reply via email to