How old is Blessi again?  And how long has he been under saddle?  I am
confused.  I thought he was two and you were groundworking!  The cute
little black guy, thats not Blessi then.  I am so confused, I'm sorry.
 I am at home on dialup so its hard for me to do a lot of looking up
posts at the moment.  I guess I need to look up spin the pony!  I need
it for my Stonewall.  Is it still on your site Judy??  oh wait wait,
its coming to me... you sent a VIDEO url of Blessi didnt you!  Of his
trainer and he was gaiting....  was that Blessi?  Are you just getting
back into riding him after a break?

I am going to  pony Nasi off Tivar today...  he is too respectful to
get close to Tivar's rear so thats a problem...
Janice


-- 
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to