On 11/2/07, blessiowner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ---
>
> I really hope this is not TMI.
>
> Pamela
>


no... thanks for taking the time to explain it all and not make me
look it up again :)  I think you did all thr right things with Blessi!
 They say "the horse you lead is the horse you ride" so if he was
bargey on the lead and you did not work it out he may have been bargey
under saddle.  I worked with Nasi today, but he has entered into some
sort of eerily calm phase.  He used to be a real scampy pistol ball
and everyone said he would mature and get calm but I didnt believe it
til now :)  He reminds me of his mother.  She will just stand so quiet
and calm and just stare and not even move.  His former owner told me
when she was under saddle tho she was very very energetic, so I guess
Nasi could be the same...  but today it was like he was on drugs.  I
think I could have led him off a cliff haha
Janice--
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to