>>>> I came across this site -- sounds good to me, but then I'm a newb.
Anyone heard of them?   http://www.horsedrinker.com/


The first thing that comes to my mind is that if you have a power outage,
and you get your water from a well, you want have a reservoir like you get
with the big tanks.  I really like the idea of the smaller, easier to clean
tanks like these, but I know we can lose power for several days at a time,
even up to a week.   (Thankfully, it doesn't happen too often.)  I guess I
(and you) could hedge my/your bets by keeping some water in a tank
somewhere, and using these for your daily waterers...I just know that I'd
probably forget to fill the tanks, or we'd have an unexpected power
outage...come to think of it, all of our long-term outages have been pretty
unexpected!


Karen Thomas, NC



No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.29/1124 - Release Date: 11/11/2007
10:12 AM


Reply via email to