On 11/11/07, Virginia Tupper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I came across this site -- sounds good to me, but then I'm a newb.
> Anyone heard of them?


One thing to be aware of but not overly concerned about - The farm
where I have boarded in the past had automatic waterers in the pasture
 and they were wonderful and in the winter the horses seemed more
readily willing to dring their water i it was slightly heated. But,
one time there was a short in the waterer and every time the horses
would try to drink it would shock them.  I happened to notice them
going to the waterer and acting like they wanted to drink but then
they didn't.  I offered them a bucket of water and they were fighting
over the water.  We remedied that situation very quickly and the
horses were very grateful.  It's not likely to happen but good to be
aware that it can. As always, it's good to be observant of your horses
behavior.
-- 
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura
Simon, Sadie and Sam (the "S" gang)

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them."  -
William Farley

Reply via email to