ohhhhh wanda that little dog has the CUTESTTTTT ever face!!!  moreMORE
pics!! as for moms, before my mom passed at age 86, I asked her one
day what she wanted to do for an outing and she said she had a sore
toe and wanted to go wade in the gulf.  So i thought thats easy
enough.  So I drive her a half hour to the beach and the waves were
really big that day.  we get her shoes off and walk into the water
where its like a foot deep.  I held her hand.  Not thinking she was
weak and old and balance is not so great at that age either, a big
wave came about knee deep and she held on to me but lost balance and
fell in the water dragging me down too and water was just breaking all
over us and I was wallering around sputtering just horrified and
dragged her up and she was to my great relief laughing so hard she
could barely get up.  It was a memorable day, a memory to cherish now
that she's gone...  she did not like animals and animals did not like
her.  I had a cat that would climb in her lap and stare at her when
she came over and she would be going whoooo get it off meeee!  she
always said i was like my granny with the rat on her shoulder, that
she had so many pet white rats breeding at random that her whole yard
look like it snowed and that everybody in town talked about it.  I
guess i am like that a little...  just not into rats tho :)
Janice

-- 
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to