On 26/12/2007, Janice McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> wave came about knee deep and she held on to me but lost balance and
> fell in the water dragging me down too and water was just breaking all
> over us and I was wallering around sputtering just horrified and
> dragged her up and she was to my great relief laughing so hard she
> could barely get up.  It was a memorable day, a memory to cherish now
> that she's gone...

Oh...the adventures.  I have a sense that my mother would be gasping
for air if that happened to her too.  She has a very well developed
sense of humour.  I have thought over the years that a healthy sense
of humour is the one single trait that plays a huge role in someone's
outlook on life and whether they remain young a heart.

Laughter is a wonderful thing.  What a wonderful gift you gave your
mother that day...even if you nearly drowned her. :)

Wanda

Reply via email to