>>>> That is so cool!  Karen--when you had him, would he have allowed you to
put a dog on his back?  V


That's a good question, Virginia.  I don't think he would allowed a dog on
his back during the first few weeks here.  He was not a happy horse at all
when I met him.  But, he's got a TON of "stuff-confidence" - I'd call him an
ideal Icelandic in the sense of not being "spooky" at all.  (We'll see if
Janice agrees...) He has a lot of "herd confidence."   And, I really think
he has a lot of "human confidence", in most ways - just not in training
situations.    I think his issues were related to specific past training
instances and with his then-current physical pain.   Back to the
dog-on-his-back question, yes, I think he would have been just as blasé
about that here - but only after he realized that we weren't going to train
him into some sort of pain.


Janice...?  What do you think?


Karen Thomas, NC




No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1210 - Release Date: 1/5/2008
11:46 AM


Reply via email to