> Janice...?  What do you think?


even when he first came here he seemed pretty intent on letting me,
AND the other horses, know that he wasnt gonna put up with anything.
I thought he was doing real well tho, Karen did too, then after 6
months I realized he was just settling in really.  But after a year I
realized it took him that long to really relax and feel content here.
He is very very relaxed and laid back now and when he first came here
I could easily see a very cantankerous streak.  As for the dog, I
think he has learned I do bizarre silly things to him for reasons
unfathomable and that it is nothing to get ruffled about.  I had to
put him away yesterday when trying to work with nasi because he wanted
to just stand nearby, which was fine, but it made Nasi nervous.  But
it was like he was very curious and a little jealous, like why are you
with Nasi when you could be with me, haha.  now his mean streak still
comes out but i am no longer afraid he will freak out and hurt me at
all.  He was very very VERY unhappy being in a parade and like to
drove me nuts acting out but I didnt have to worry he would try and
hurt me.  He was just telling me he was not happy at all, and I was
telling him yeah, but you'll have to put up with it a little while and
he did, and at the end he was actually a little contrite,  ANd it
wasnt my imagination, others commented and laughed about it.
Janice
Janice
-- 
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to