>>> Let me ask one question, Janice - do you think it's really that he likes 
>>> this bit so much better...or that he's reached a point with you that he 
>>> trusts you enough not to associate bits with pain,<<<



I think he will put up with more now because he has learned I wont
hurt if I can help it, but he is still very very outspoken and the
instant I put any bit in his mouth its clack clack clomp just constant
biting and grabbing the bit rings.  So I think this is the first so
far he hasnt done that.  He shows this mouth frustration in other
"areas" too tho so just because he does it doesnt mean he is
necessarily unhappy in the mouth, just unhappy.  But he seemed to like
the bit,  I forgot to say it has a barrel in the middle.  He likes his
happy mouth too but seemed to like this one a little better.  I see in
the photos a skeptical look in his eye I didnt pick up at the time, so
he was probably thinking "if she tries to ride me in this saddle I am
gonna act up..."  haha
Janice
-- 
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to