On 2/8/08, Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Here's a picture of him riding Falki, who measures
> somewhere in the 13.2 1/2H - 13.3H range.   Falki isn't hugely tall, but you
> can tell that he is a very big boy - a big boy riding a big boy.  Notice
> that's in the summer, so there's no winter fur making Falki look bigger.
> (Teeny-tiny Anna in Ohio owns Falki now.)

I would have been thrilled with a smaller horse as my husband is only
3 inches taller and less than 20 lbs more than me, but we both really
clicked with Falki, personality wise.  I spend at least 45 mins at the
barn at each feeding time, brushing, clickering, scooping poop around
them while they eat, etc. and its more important to me to like the
horse that I'm going to be around than anything else.  He also has a
wonderful back, like Gloi, for bareback riding which once the days get
longer and the footing gets better, I'll be doing around the barn (for
short training sessions) on almost a daily basis.  Michael and I are
still not sure who will ride who, when it's time for trail rides.

-- 
Anna
Southern Ohio

Reply via email to