>>>> I would have been thrilled with a smaller horse as my husband is only 3 
>>>> inches taller and less than 20 lbs more than me, but we both really 
>>>> clicked with Falki, personality wise.  I spend at least 45 mins at the 
>>>> barn at each feeding time, brushing, clickering, scooping poop around 
>>>> them while they eat, etc. and its more important to me to like the 
>>>> horse that I'm going to be around than anything else.  He also has a 
>>>> wonderful back, like Gloi, for bareback riding which once the days get 
>>>> longer and the footing gets better, I'll be doing around the barn (for 
>>>> short training sessions) on almost a daily basis.  Michael and I are 
>>>> still not sure who will ride who, when it's time for trail rides.


Anna, I was smaller than you (yes, really!) when I clicked with Sundance: 
16.2H and 1250 pounds.  If it's right, it's right.  :)

Karen Thomas, NC

Reply via email to