I don't think I can  because at least some of the time Stephanie is going to 
have to use whatever saddle I choose and she is very VERY unstable.  Kaaren 
thinks (and I agree) that the Sensation is going to roll under her.

I did get to ride in the Sensation one time during a brief demo (weather and 
other stuff intervened) I liked where it put my leg and I thought it was 
very comfortable.  I was a little concerned about the type of riding we do, 
but one of the women we ride with is a true  endurance rider who rides huge 
numbers of miles and she and her friend both ride treeless saddles.  The 
friend seems to do fine, but Mary has trouble mounting and dismounting and 
every time we have been out with her recently, her saddle has been tilting 
to the right.  She is very aware of this, but can't seem to fix it.

Nancy 

Reply via email to