On 2/18/08, Stephanie Caldwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>
> Depending on the width I'm a huge Thornhill fan.

I am too :)  and I got my wide tree thornhill from you Steph.  It
works great on my wide horses BUT Tivar, who HAS to have a treeless.
Some saddles just arent wide enough for a horse built like a propane
gas tank!  Also, on a long trail ride, after two hours that thornhill
seat is killing me, but duh, its a dressage saddle, why would I expect
it to be a plush trail ride...  My Fox appears to be as wide and
similar withers as Tivar, but he does great with the thornhill so I
dont know why it perches on Teev, but I guess he is saddle width
impaired :)  And since he is icelandic and many icies are similar I
thought I would bring this up.
Janice--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.

Reply via email to