On 2/20/08, Janice McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> yes, that one, ironically, was completely unacceptable! even tho it
> was a "wide" tree. I dont even think that one fit Nasi! When he was
> 2!

That's funny. ;) Maybe they should rename them the 'Walking Horse
Saddle', because they've fit several TWH I've trained. My Thornhill
fits many horses, it's an X-wide though. They quit making the
icelandic saddle style you had and started making one with extended
bars.

I had someone buy an Ascot Icelandic with the 10" Gullet and I never
liked it, but it fit his witherless extremely wide horse well and he
liked it. It rubbed me raw in places for some reason.

Steph
--
"Brutality begins where skill ends."
"Correctly understood, work at the lunge line is indispensable for
rider and horse from the very beginning through the highest levels."
Von Niendorff

Reply via email to