On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 12:15 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I
> got the choices for "white" the other day .. there must be twenty.  So,
> I can't even choose which white.  ARGH!
>


I know--whites can't be as difficult to choose as any other color!

Go with what feels good to you -- I'd start by choosing if you want
warm or cool and go from there, then think if you want the white to
have a yellow, green, blue or grey cast to it.  If you want to warm up
a room that doesn't get much sun, go for a warm tone and if you have a
room that gets too hot use a cool tone.

I noticed on a TV decorating show that the host always uses a white he
named Cloud White because it went with everything and was soft.  It
looked good on TV but I don't know the brand or how it would look in
real life.

My white is more of a soft off-white and I did the ceiling the same.
A strong, bright white can be as much of a statement as a bold red and
I wanted soft.

I'm rambling........sorry. :D
V

Reply via email to