>>>> Everyone just loves Liz!  Anyone who doesn't love Liz... well, thats 
>>>> not someone I would trust around my horses.


She IS a dear person, and you're right - you can tell a lot by how the 
horses react to her.  I know there is some variation is "chemistry" that 
forms between one person and another.  And I can understand that what she 
teaches might not be tops on the agenda for some people - for instance, some 
people might be more into a "purer" form of natural horsemanship and that's 
fine.  And some people may be more cued into a particular sport that's not 
Liz's forte - if I wanted to learn "pure" dressage for instance, I'd 
probably pick someone else.  But, that said, Liz is a wonderful person, the 
best expert I know relating to gaits, a great horsewoman overall, and if 
someone says horrible things about her...well, ya gotta question the source. 
Some on the list may remember the horrible and unjust flaming Liz got for 
DARING to make a video with Icelandic horses in it, when <gasp> she has 
never been "certified" in the Icelandic style of riding... Sheesh.


Karen Thomas, NC

Reply via email to