--- Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>  I think her curiosity and intelligence will  make
that little wary edge disappear with time <<

Andi is very wary as well.  What I have seen with Andi
is that clicker training has helped his curiosity and
intelligence come thru.  I did so much of "touch the
goblin" when he was growing up, he is not a spooky
horse at all.  He LOVES to go and see things that
"don't belong".  But I neglected clicking when he was
saddle trained.  So he is a bit wary of the human on
his back.  But with so much success with the clicker
on the ground, and his curiosity and intelligence and
his being "clicker savvy", it won't be long till he is
as bold with a rider as without.

Susan in NV   
  read my blog to see why I ride my horse in pink:
  http://desertduty.blogspot.com/
   
  Nevermore Ranch http://users.oasisol.com/nevermore/
   


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

Reply via email to