my friend sylvia had a horse for years that got navicular and she
could not afford to keep him AND her riding horses (2) so she gave him
to our farrier.  Then our farrier was called by this elderly couple
who said he didnt need to come this time to do their horse's feet.
They said the woman that had given them their horse TWO YEARS ago had
called and said she wanted it back.  They were grief stricken.  So he
talked to Sylvia and gave them her horse.  Their only stipulation was
that she could not ask for it back.  They said they couldnt go through
that again!  and I dont blame them.  I think its wonderful when people
who dont even ride want to take in horses that can no longer be
ridden, who just need love and care...  Sylvia and I are going to
visit him.
Janice

-- 
even good horses have bad days sometimes.

Reply via email to