Title: RE: WG Review: Open Pluggable Edge Services (opes)

I still cannot see why you keep insisting that the primary purpose of OPES is abusive? I do see that you are concerned, but the use of words such as "primary purpose seems to be abusive" is totally out of place. I do not think the OPES guys are serial criminals?

abbie