"Robert G. Ferrell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> My response to this situation has been to [...] answer questions
> they have if I can.  You'd be surprised how much difference you can
> make, if you try.

That is very thoughtful of you, yet personally foolish. (*Not* a
personal attack or disparagment of your intellect.) There are many
many people who thought they were just "helping out" cops, "answerings
a few questions", "helping them understand", who found themselves on
the business end of an inditement, often a misguided one.

Even if you educate the agent you are talking to, he has peers and
superiours who are clueless and looking for "points".

The ONLY ONLY ONLY thing you ever say to a LEO is "no" and "speak to
my lawyer".

--
Mark Atwood               |
[EMAIL PROTECTED]             |