From: "Roland Bless" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "JORDI PALET MARTINEZ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: IETF58 - Network Status

> On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:53:09 +0100 "JORDI PALET MARTINEZ"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I believe that the terminal room, with wired connectivity, is no
> > longer needed. But the terminal room, as a place with tables, is very
>
> I disagree here. Having a _stable_ (fallback) network access, especially when
> shifting around larger files, is very convenient. I'm not in favor of abandoning
> the fixed net access (except if cutting down the costs require it).
>
> Regards,
>  Roland

Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit
Presentations and videos on line at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you
are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.