Speaking as OPS AD who is currently on-line.
The other OPS AD (David Kessens) is in the air and so is Harald.

Please refrain from this discussion on the DNSOP mailing list.

I have seen the complaint and will investigate and come with an
answer. The issue was between Dean and one of Rob Austein's email
addresses, so I do not see a need to discuss this on this mailing
list. So I declare this subject as a topic that is NOT a DNSOP
mailing list topic. Pls refrain from posting to this list on
this topic.

Thanks,
Bert (OPS AD)