You're going to ask attendees to self-identify as tourists and leave
the room?  Today's tourists may well become tomorrow's document
editors.

BoFs are IETF's tchotchkes.  People like new things.  As an example,
Homenet is a new WG (not a BoF), and was well attended (every seat
filled, people sitting on the floor, and standing).

Let's just assign large enough rooms to BoFs and newly-formed WGs
so that the work can start in earnest.

-d