I think the draft would be improved by explicitly considering these
issues and not remaining silent, even if the decision is to say that
"these are full members; existing processes for recall etc apply; at the
time of writing that means blah."  I think that would lead to better
discussion and review of these issues than remaining silent.

I don't have a particular problem if the answer is that the recall
procedure can be used, these people can vote against the interests of
the person whose place they are taking, the IAOC need not accept them,
etc.  I would prefer the issues be discussed by the community and that
written down, possibly in a non-normative section rather than the draft
remain silent.  I would strongly prefer that if we restate things
implied from other documents we do so in a non-normative manner.

Again, my primary point remains this is a great idea!