On 07/15/2015 01:52 PM, Zack Gainsforth wrote:
If it helps, I saw this also on Artemis (OS X 10.10.3).  When I opened
Artermis it asked to restore from an autosave, and then hung.  This
continued until I deleted ~/.horae and now it is fine.

If either of you see this again, try just deleting the autosave file in ~/.horae/stash (it has "autosave in the file name) and see if that is sufficient to fix the problem.

Basically, I need a way to track down where the problem is actually happening.

Cheers,

Zack

On Dec 10, 2014, at 5:52 AM, Bruce Ravel <bra...@bnl.gov