More update on this.

This is really weird.
I was able to login to the server(B) without password not because of
identity file.

If I'm already logged into the server and trying to login and create new
ssh session, I can login without password.
Please enlighten me or point so that I can get to know what is really
happening here.

Thanks,
Sagar Belure



On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 2:29 PM, Sagar Belure <[email protected]>wrote:

> Update on this issue...
> When I try logging by explicitly specifying identity file(-i), I'm able to
> log into the server without password.
>
> user@client:~$ ssh [email protected] -i .ssh/id_rsa.pub
> Linux ubuntu-server 2.6.32-35-server #78-Ubuntu SMP Tue Oct 11 16:26:12
> UTC 2011 x86_64 GNU/Linux
>
> Ubuntu 10.04.3 LTS
>
> Welcome to the Ubuntu Server!
>  * Documentation:  http://www.ubuntu.com/server/doc
>
>   System information as of Tue Nov 29 14:25:06 IST 2011
>
>   System load:  0.0               Processes:           92
>   Usage of /:   5.8% of 28.04GB   Users logged in:     1
>   Memory usage: 44%               IP address for eth0: 192.168.1.4
>   Swap usage:   0%
>
>
>   Graph this data and manage this system at
> https://landscape.canonical.com/
>
> *** System restart required ***
> Last login: Tue Nov 29 14:20:35 2011 from 192.168.1.55
> user@ubuntu-server:~$
>
> Can someone point me why is it not taking it by default?
>
> Thanks,
> Sagar Belure

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ILUG 
Bengaluru" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-bengaluru?hl=en.

Reply via email to