On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 09:08, Sagar Belure <[email protected]> wrote:
> More update on this.
>
> This is really weird.
> I was able to login to the server(B) without password not because of
> identity file.
>
> If I'm already logged into the server and trying to login and create new ssh
> session, I can login without password.
> Please enlighten me or point so that I can get to know what is really
> happening here.

Not sure why you are comparing passwordless access to a machine
requiring password access over ssh. The latter is a security feature
so if you can explain what you are trying to achieve it would be
easier to help.
To recap, are you trying to ssh into a machine that requires a
password? If yes, pastebin the output of the command "ssh -v -i <your
path>" and send a link.

PS: Avoid top-posting as its harder to read and decipher context.
Please use interleaved posting when replying.
-- 
॥ स्वक्ष ॥ http://svaksha.com ॥

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ILUG 
Bengaluru" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-bengaluru?hl=en.

Reply via email to