+++ Sagar Belure [2011-11-29 14:38:58]:

> More update on this.
> 
> This is really weird.
> I was able to login to the server(B) without password not because of identity
> file.
> 
> If I'm already logged into the server and trying to login and create new ssh
> session, I can login without password.
> Please enlighten me or point so that I can get to know what is really 
> happening
> here.

check your ~/.ssh/config or /etc/ssh/ssh_config file , logging in by
piggybacking on an already established connection is controlled by the
ControlMaster directive.

The reason your identity file isn't used by default could be a permissions
issue.

~/.ssh should be 700, ~/.ssh/config and the private keys should be 600 

Or your ~/.ssh/config specifies an alternate identify file using the
IdentityFile directive.

Kingsly

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Kingsly At Users Dot SourceForge Dot Net  -- http://kingsly.org/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachment: pgpEC3m3Sz6Be.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to