That's a creative thought. Next time pls arrange it on a week end.

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 12:04 PM, Praveen A <[email protected]> wrote:

> 2008/12/12 .Kenney Jacob <[email protected]>:
> > "a few photos from FSFS. I have included only the ones that i thought was
> > okay. None of the photos were good ".
> >
> > You could have added some photos with laptops running windows vista, that
> > powered some of the sessions.
>
> I'm glad to see we are raising the bar for Free Software conferences.
> I believe this will only make our resolve to make the next conference
> even better. No proprietary software will be allowed in a kilometer
> radius from the venue.
>
> Hackerdom, anyone?
> http://hackerdom.in/
>
> I'm sure we will not allow any proprietary software in presentations
> or stalls. I suggest you mention this explicitly. We should ask them
> to create the presentation in a Free format and tell them that only
> Free Software is allowed in the conference. Also we should make the
> presentations available as Free Documents.
>
> Yes We Can! Yes We Will
>
> - Happy Hacking
> Praveen
> --
> പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
> <GPLv2> I know my rights; I want my phone call!
> <DRM> What use is a phone call, if you are unable to speak?
> (as seen on /.)
> Join The DRM Elimination Crew Now!
> http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-DRM-Campaign
>
> >
>


-- 
Miles to go before I Sleep

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to