Barcamps are not technology specific. And it was not a sponsorship, they send in T-shirts. Your/boycottnovells comments would not have made any change either. Also I dont have anything to hide, there are pictures all over the place.
If you know Binny so well, then why did make such comment and question my motives when I called the author of that blog an idiot.? http://www.kenneyjacob.com Kenney Jacob On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 7:43 AM, Anivar Aravind <[email protected]>wrote: > On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 7:19 AM, .Kenney Jacob <[email protected]> > wrote: > > > I know you are bit pissed at my stand against your comments on Binnys > K-mug > > post in Ilug cochin mailing list. I am sorry to say that there is no > > conspiracy involved and Binny is a core free software fan. > > I don't know > > whether you had a chance to meet him at the cochin stall. > > > Dear kenny, > > Binny is a good friend of mine. I clearly know spirit behind your > comment at that time is not Binny or Boycottnovell Comment on K-MUG.. > Your Concern at that time was M$'s sponsorship to Last barcamp kerala > in which you are an active organizer. (Barcamp process may not allow > the term organizer) Am I right? :-) > > Anivar > > > Apart from these two issues I hope we are friends. > > > > -- > Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free > Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs. > Learning Windows is like learning to eat every meal at McDonalds. > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ "Freedom is the only law". "Freedom Unplugged" http://www.ilug-tvm.org You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ilug-tvm" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
