BINNY THOMAS wrote:
> Yesterday I was successful in convincing my friend to install Ubuntu  
> in his machine. The installation was successful and he liked the 
> desktop effects. However another friend wanted to remove Linux from 
> his system to free space. He too liked Linux but he is  a chat freak 
> and uses Gtalk with VOICE CHAT which is not available in Linux(atleast 
> not yet), for chatting and using Orkut. This is the only disadvantage 
> he sees in Linux.Since he chats whenever he uses the computer he 
> doesnt use Linux at all. I convinced him to use skype but all his 
> friends use Gtalk and orkut so it was not an option.It wont work under 
> wine either.
I figure you didn't have much luck with empathy.

Syam

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to