> disappointed once they don't the same set of pirated software's what they
> user earlier in windows.
>
> I hardly one two takes great struggle to over this they become long time
> Linux users, rest simply wipe their disc and they moved back to earlier
> state, happily feel that they are back to their window

I believe if you make them use Ubuntu/Fedora, the result will be the
same always. Normal users are bound to look for the same things they are
used to no matter what OS they use (Mac included). I believe if you wish
Windows users to migrate to Linux, the most user friendly distro I have
come across is definitely Linux Mint. Very user friendly and everything
is really simple to setup. And the best part? It has all multimedia
drivers built-in and is based on the solid platform of Ubuntu.

I have successfully migrated my wife as well as my brother to it. They
haven't looked back since :)

The latest is Linux Mint 9 - Isadora.

HTH.

Abhi