Subject: RE:Motorola SM56 PCI modem
Date: Feb 18, 2005
I have got the motorola sm56 modem driver and am using Mandrake 10.1 .In the
'Configure ur system' tab,it shows an unknown devic...

2. Category: Desktop Linux   Author: Prabind Singh
Subject: FC3 booting problem
Date: Feb 19, 2005
Hi everyone,
  I have FC3 installed on p-4 system, every thing was smothly runing till
yesterday morning. when I got the messag...

3. Category: Networking   Author: Anandraj Soni
Subject: ppp- bad configure nak/rej error
Date: Feb 22, 2005
I am using reliance phone (LG LSP -340E). I am getting the following error when
I try to connect to internet from FC2 m/c and am...

4. Category: Newbie, Training, Cerification   Author: Chirag Sehra
Subject: how to connect internet
Date: Feb 22, 2005
hi to all!

i m finding difficulties in connecting internet
on my PC . so plz can anyone guide me how can i
connect inter...

5. Category: Desktop Linux   Author: Neo Cramer
Subject: restoring graphics
Date: Feb 25, 2005
How all can i restore my graphics?
I'm using RH9 and FC3 distributions....

6. Category: Distributions   Author: Amit Saxena
Subject: RE:knoppix cd
Date: Feb 25, 2005
I also want to purchase the knoppix (latest version) CDs. Please let me know
about the same.

Thanks in advance....

7. Category: Newbie, Training, Cerification   Author: Chirag Sehra
Subject: RE:First Steps
Date: Feb 25, 2005
first wat u do is buy a book like teach urself linux in 24 hours and then
proceed to shell programming ....

New News items: 2   Total items:148
1. Category: Job Openings   Author: Niraj Sahay
Subject: LAMP Guru Required For LFY Labs
Date: Feb 25, 2005
LINUX For You magazine seeks software professionals who are experts at LAMP
technologies. The candidate will be responsible for ...

2. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Aatish Sethi
Subject: Get best and free gmail account
Date: Feb 25, 2005
I owned free gmail account and i can invite 20 dood's for having free gmail
account. Gmail is best and better i love it. Wanna b...

New comments:0    Total comments:97
New downloads:2   Total downloads:64
1. Category:  Author:Viki goyal
Filename:vikram's-mutt-configs-210205.tar.bz2  Size:35511