Subject: RE:Part Time Linux System Admin Needed
Date: Mar 11, 2005
This is a followup to the ad.

Please do not send your resume with the usual cover letter. Just send a
detailed write up tryin...

2. Category: Programming   Author: Sahil Kumar
Subject: PASSWORD AUTHENTICATION
Date: Mar 11, 2005
Hi,

I want to set up a password authentication process in my website. I want that
who so ever visits my site have to authenti...

3. Category: Programming   Author: Anandraj Soni
Subject: RE:PASSWORD AUTHENTICATION
Date: Mar 12, 2005
One of the easiest way to do this is to write a simple script (eg. javascript)
that enables you to check the username and passwo...

4. Category: Performance   Author: Ankush Mehta
Subject: RE:Beowulf in Noida
Date: Mar 14, 2005
Hi!

I will try and see if we can sit together and do it. Let me know about your
availability between 20th and 27th.

Best r...

5. Category: Performance   Author: Ankush Mehta
Date: Mar 14, 2005
Hi!
I will try and see if we can sit together and do it. Let me know about your
availability between 20th and 27th.
Best regar...

6. Category: Programming   Author: Ankush Mehta
Date: Mar 14, 2005
Hello Sahil!

You can use http based authentication for this pourpose. in this, you can
create any number of users and they ar...

7. Category: Linux Servers   Author: Ankush Mehta
Subject: RE:How to configure web server, Mail server
Date: Mar 14, 2005
Hi Sujith!

Boss, please tell us about the format in which you recd. the packages?? Are
they in .rpm format or are they source...

8. Category: Linux Servers   Author: Ankush Mehta
Date: Mar 14, 2005
If you are unable to access it from other computers on the LAN, then make sure
that firewall is not switched on on your computer...

9. Category: Hardware Support   Author: Ashutosh Srivastava
Subject: Frontec TV Capture card and pcqlinux 2005
Date: Mar 15, 2005
I just loaded pcqlinux 2005. It is a beautiful OS. This pcq linux 2005 comes
with a tv tuner programm.
The problem is that the...

10. Category: Hardware Support   Author: Sameer Ingole
Subject: Success installing Wireless network card
Date: Mar 18, 2005
Hi,

I have just succeeded in installing and configuring Wireless LAN card on my
Acer TravelMate 240 Laptop.

I had to fight...

New News items: 2   Total items:154
1. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: VIPIN SINGHAL
Subject: Vipin Singhal from New Delhi
Date: Mar 12, 2005
hello friends,

I'm VIPIN SINGHAL FROM DELHI.

I am requesting you to share with me all of your problems and solutions. My...

2. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Rohit Malhotra
Subject: Daffodil launches CODAF (Compiere+Daffodil): A ready-to-use ERP with
bundled database
Date: Mar 11, 2005
Daffodil Software has launched CODAF (Compiere+Daffodil), a fully-usable ERP
that can be installed in less than 5 minutes. Th...

New comments:0    Total comments:101
New downloads:0   Total downloads:66
New members:26   Total members:3907
1. Amith Singh, Novice, Delhi, India
2. Amrendra shukla, User, delhi, India
3. Antriksh Bajaj, User, India
4. Ashutosh Srivastava, Novice, India
5. Avdhesh , Novice, India
6. Chandran , Novice, India
7. Chirag gohel, Novice, gujarat, India
8. Jaideep , Novice, India
9. John , Novice, India
10. Lenin , Novice, India
11. Manoj Kumar Kumar, Novice, Karnataka, India
12. Mohd tariq, Novice, Delhi, India
13. Muhammad yunus yunus, Other, delhi, India
14. Prasanna Rao, Power User, Karnataka, India
15. Rijeesh MC, Other, Karnataka, India
16. Sachin Sharma, User, India
17. Sameer Ingole, Power User, Haryana, India
18. Shatrughan thakur, Power User, Haryana, India
19. Shubhro Roy, Novice, nct del, India
20. Sudesh Kumar, Novice, Rajasthan, India
21. Suraj prakash, User, new delhi, India
22. Vaibhav bansal, User, new delhi, India
23. Venkatachalam shankar, Power User, India
24. VINAY CHAVDA, Novice, gujarat, India
25. Vinesh gautam, Power User, UP, India
26. Vishal kataria, Other, haryana, India
Send your suggestions, comments or feedback to admin_at_linux-delhi_dot_org