On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 11:50, Nitin Chandra wrote:

> I cant begin to comprehend the limited vision with
> which the context of my statment is understood. :)
> Well if this is the way individuals have an
> understanding, so be it...I Accept their level of
> understanding.
>
> No more "social cause" statments from me. :)
>
> Nitin

Since I was requested to point out every objectionable
mail/post/thought/joke:
I find it objectionable- the implication that I have understood
something larger is because of my "limited vision" and "level of
understanding".
Thanks Nitin, for cooperating by offering to withhold such statements.

Hassath