On Saturday 08 September 2007 18:33, Linux Lingam wrote:
> dear all,
>
> i have several gmail accounts dedicated to different projects and
> tasks. have set up some accounts to forward from one to the other,
> and to offer me a choice of emails in the 'from' field. nevertheless,
> this is still inelegant.
> even more inelegant is logging out and logging in to separate
> accounts all the time. i've become a jumping jack.
>[snip]
> can anybody please recommend me another, and more elegant way of
> concurrently logging-in via the web to multiple gmail accounts?

I create a separate Firefox/Iceweasel profile for my Gmail access and
use only that for logging into Gmail.  If you have multiple accounts,
you can create one profile per account, start off one Iceweasel per
profile and log into all the accounts simultaneously.  You can even
create multiple buttons -- one for starting Iceweasel with each
profile -- and use those to launch: iceweasel -P <profilename> %u

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur                [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://kandalaya.org/