On Jan 24, 2008 4:01 PM, Karanbir Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Having spoken to people at the OLPC - noone is aware of any Data being
> lost anywhere.

That is very interesting.  I would like to inform you of the following
information which seems to corroborate what I was told over the
phone...

<snip>
Some interesting threads on this:

http://olpcnews.com/forum/index.php?topic=1052.0 (the address problem)

http://olpcnews.com/forum/index.php?topic=1669.0 (is it patriot or
brightstar? Conspiracy theories will come out)

-Peter
</snip>

Please now substantiate your claim that "no one is aware of any data
loss".  I am not evil.  I told you this already, and I am merely
trying to help out those customers that ordered on the first day.  I
have met many people who have expressed their concerns.  Please be
civil and let's discuss any other issues you have offlist.  I will be
glad to answer any of your questions...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"Know something about everything and everything about something."