On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 11:44 AM, James Michael DuPont
<james.michael.dup...@flossk.org> wrote:
> I think the problem here is that people just invite thier entire address
> books,
> that includes the mailing list.
>
> Solution might be a public whipping/ beating. We could sell tickets on ebay.
E-Mailing solution must provide two level of address books. Public and Private.
Private address book need another password to add it. e-mailing
solution must be intelligent enough to keep group mailing list in
private address book.

Another approach is to limit over number of "TO: address" field. When
someone spam , it send to large number of email address. in mailman we
can set (somehow) the restriction of authorisation of such
multi-address email. (email contain a large number of recipients)