--- Kenneth Gonsalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 
> On 07-May-07, at 8:03 PM, Shakthi Kannan wrote:
> 
> > I need contacts/info regarding available rented
> flats,
> > pay-in guest facilities in Jubilee Hills,
> Hyderabad. I
> > understand it is a very expensive area.


Sorry I beg to differ here. I am from Andhra Pradesh
and I have stayed in Chennai till very recently and I
was there in Bangalore also for studies.

I think Hyderabad is the most economical place to live
in. Everything in Chennai is very costly like the rent
and of course water also. At least you don't need to
buy drinking water in Hyderabad. I am not trying to
create flame war but I am trying to write the facts.

I used to stay in two bed room flat Velchery Tambaram
Road - opp. Balaji Dental college and it used to cost
me Rs.5000/- and in Hyderabad for the same rent you
will get in a much more decent area. 

This is just for your information

Sorry no offence intended. Only the information about
Hyderabad. I am from Vizag and feel that it is the
best place. No liking towards Hyderabad!!!

Regards

Ravi Kumar Tenneti

> 
> yes - in general hyderabad is much, much more
> expensive than chennai
> 
> >
> > Is there any other means by which I can explore at
> > stay facilities? If you folks know of any, please
> let
> > me know.
> 
> if you can give your budget (offlist) I can check
> out for you. No - I  
> am not in hyderabad, but good contact with real
> estate people there.  
> And incidently, Hyderabad is one of the best cities
> in South India to  
> be. Congrats.
> 
> -- 
> 
> regards
> kg
> http://lawgon.livejournal.com
> http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/
> 
> 
> 



                
__________________________________________________________
Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new
http://in.answers.yahoo.com/

Reply via email to