Hey Guys

This conversation has amused me. I was trying to related this conversation with 
linux. I have been trying to understand the concept of linux, freeware , 
openware etc. Then we have different flavors of linux and trying to compare 
them. 
At the end of Day I wonder "Are you happy of where you stay and how much you 
pay." same thing applies linux I think use the software that suites your needs 
and application. I hope anyone would agree with me.

To keep this simple and cutting out the crap please use this posting for linux 
- uses, problems sharing and solving and teaching new thing if you have learned 
something new. 

Thanks and Regards

anand



Kenneth Gonsalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  
 On 08-May-07, at 10:20 AM, Ravi Kumar Tenneti wrote:
 
 > I used to stay in two bed room flat Velchery Tambaram
 > Road - opp. Balaji Dental college and it used to cost
 > me Rs.5000/- and in Hyderabad for the same rent you
 > will get in a much more decent area.
 
 no flame war here - but you paid too much. I have a two bed in  
 chromepet and i pay 3K and my neighbours are cursing me for paying  
 too much and 'encouraging' landlords to raise the rents.
 
 -- 
 
 regards
 kg
 http://lawgon.livejournal.com
 http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/
 
 
     
                       

       
---------------------------------
Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?
 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to