Hi there: For some reason I cannot print a PDF (on the second machine listed
below) from Acrobat Reader to the Laserwriter on the minimal network. The print
dialogue shows the file spooling to the printer, the green light on the printer
starts blinking, then everything resets as though the job is done...but nothing
actually printed. I can print everything else to it (web pages, documents,
etc.), and I can print PDFs to a direct-connected inkjet printer. This has just
started happening in maybe the past month or so. Any ideas?

As usual, my thanks in advance!