Continuing the earlier post ...
* I had restarted the service and saw the log was created. What I
didn't realize was that other than the "IMail ready" message at the
top of the log, there was nothing in it.
* I've restarted all services, and still no log.
* Got a call from a customer whose alias stopped forwarding, about
the same time as this issue arose.
* Finally, I've given the machine a physical reboot.
Things are in the queue, the SPOOL folder does swell and contract,
same as normal. Some people have reported messages not received,
others not delivered when sent.
To Unsubscribe: http://imailserver.com/support/discussion_list/
List Archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/imail_forum%40list.ipswitch.com/
Knowledge Base/FAQ: http://imailserver.com/support/kb.html