Ahh   IMail1 has to be run locally on the server... It will not work running on a different machine..  There are many standalone command line senders that you can use   Blat is one that comes to mind

Eric S
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 1:25 PM
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] Command Line Send Email

I am trying this and nothing is happening.  I am using the KB as an exact example of what I am doing only I have a different from and to user.   Sometimes a oddly named file is created, but nothing is ever mailed and nothing is actually even logged in the SMTP log.  The machine calling the imail1.exe is in the allowed IPs, yet nothing.  Any ideas?

Travis Rabe